Punjab Government announced recently a project called Strategic Policy Unit (SPU). They roll out some jobs required for this project. Some days ago they announce Project and coordination assistant job and now they roll out the Assitant director job for the same project. This job is full time and you also receive many other benefits.
|Job Posted||16 May 2022|
Assistant Director May 2022 Full Notification
- M.B.A (Finance) or M.Com or M.Sc Financial Management.
- B.B.A (Finance) or B.Com (Hons).
Note: Candidates having B.B.A (Finance) or B.Com (Hons) should have 8 years of working experience. under 8 years of working experience won’t be engaged.
- 5 years of experience in managing accounts, budgets, and Audits preferably in the Public Sector.
- 8 years of working experience in managing Accounts, Budget, and Audit preferably in the Public Sector.
Responsibility for this job:
- Coordination with Planning & Development and Finance Department.
- Help the Financial Specialist in the planning of Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly advancement reports.
- Dealing with the Accounts matters of the task.
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
- Application starts: 29 April 2022
- Last date to apply: 16 May 2022
- Not mentioned
- Minimum 35 years old
- Maximum 40 years old
- 5 Years
- 16 years of education